Monday, October 19, 2009

PROUD TO BE

You might think I would have been less than excited when Zoe came home from school telling me she would be singing this song EVERY DAY in class. Repressing memories of my own Elementary school experience with this song I tried to share her enthusiasm. Thankfully, it was just the month of September...and she did a great job learning it.


5 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Thanks so much for the morning laugh! Do you all really talk with such a thick accent down there? And you may want to debut her singing career right away. I loved the words she didn't know but kinda made up! Darling!!!!

Stacy said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest. I will have to have Burke watch this when he get's home tonight.
He said it was his favorite song in Elementary. When it came on the radio in the bus he would "stand up". He thinks it's the best.
I am sure he will love this!!!

Cher said...

So awesome!
What is it with kindergartners and singing. Cecily has been singing non stop since she went to kindergarten. Mostly about "Alice the alligator" and other songs appropriate to the letter of the day.
It has put a smile on my face so many times. I just love it.
Thanks for reminding me to film it. Your video of Zoe will be so awesome to have when she grows up!
P.S. I like the emphasis she puts on certain parts of the song!

Chatty Natty said...

In answer to your question, Travis Bastian was a year younger than us and was friends with Tim Hansen and Brad Richards. He and his younger sis were killed in a car accident 3 years ago. Rick is the dad. The live at the bottom of the street where my parents' live.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation