Monday, November 2, 2009

OCTOBER

We had a busy October, and I have't posted much. Here are some highlights from one of my favorite times of the year.
The girls and I had a sleepover at my friend Millie's house. We had a great time visiting at her house and to the Gardner Village Witch Festival.




Ava, Devin, Danica and Zoe


It's so much fun to see our kids become friend too.


We also stayed in Erda that trip. Grandpa Knudsen had a surprize gift for the girls with this cardboard house. It has provided hours of fun....and is still taking up space in my living room.

We went to a pumpkin patch in Paragonah


I am on the board of the Cedar City Chamber Women In Business. Every year we put on the Pumpkin Festival to raise money for our scholarship program. It is a great event and the girls and I look forward to it all year. I was manning the cookie decorating booth, so Tyler took the girls around to all the activities. They had a blast.









4 comments:

Cher said...

I love that last picture of Zoe. So cute.

Alisha said...

Sounds like a fun October, cute kids! I keep forgetting to tell you my new URL...same boring blog...new address: http://joshnoahnat.blogspot.com/

=)

Jenny Roberts said...

When we were visiting SLC we went the the witch festival w/Boog. It was a fun place. I love seeing all the fun stuff you do with your girls. They are adorable.

DannyHollie said...

I LOVE the pics of them eating the donuts. You always catch such fun shots. I'm still waiting for some pics of their Halloween costumes...

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation