Congratulations Sue!
CONGRATS!! boys are so fun!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I REMEMBER YOU WERE HOPING YOUR NEXT BABY WOULD BE A BOY WHEN I FOUND OUT AUSTIN WAS ON HIS WAY. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT AND SO MUCH FUN. HE IS SO LUCKY TO BE COMING TO YOUR FAMILY.
I am very excited for the new addition to your family. Boys are a whole different ball game. I think you're going to love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations Sue!
CONGRATS!! boys are so fun!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I REMEMBER YOU WERE HOPING YOUR NEXT BABY WOULD BE A BOY WHEN I FOUND OUT AUSTIN WAS ON HIS WAY. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT AND SO MUCH FUN. HE IS SO LUCKY TO BE COMING TO YOUR FAMILY.
I am very excited for the new addition to your family. Boys are a whole different ball game. I think you're going to love it!
Post a Comment