0:58
Zoe was one of only a few Kindergarten kids that participated in the East Elementary talent show. She had to perform twice...once for the parents and again for the entire school. I was worried she might be a little nervous, but I was dead wrong. She amazes me every time she performs on stage.
We got her this hula hoop for her birthday last year. It has been a great learning experience on practicing, because she couldnt do it at all when she got it. Although I know I'm just a proud Mom I'll admit she ROCKED the stage!
Click on the picture to watch the video.
Monday, March 29, 2010
TALENT SHOW
Posted by hecklerwife at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a cutie!! i'm totally impressed.
Wow! I am so impressed!!!! Really that was awesome!
Wow!!! That is AMAZING!! Have you tried hula hooping lately???? I can't do it!!! Let alone spinning around in circles while hula hooping!!!
That is freakin' cute!!!
Thats awesome! I could never do that!
Post a Comment