Wednesday, July 14, 2010

REN 4 Weeks

Although Ren is now 6 weeks old, I took these pictures a few weeks ago. He is such a sweet and snugly little guy. We just love him. I do wish he would nap better during the day. I'm sure two screaming sisters don't help much.



3 comments:

Cher said...

Ahhh Sue he is so cute!!

Chatty Natty said...

Oh he's adorable and looks like his sisters. And can I say sound machine? Do you have one? They are a life saver with siblings. I think you can get them anywhere....we have gotten ours at Bed Bath and Beyond but I just found the link for the same one at Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HoMedics-Sound-Spa-Machine-with-Timer/2686012?sourceid=1500000000000007346330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=2686012

Seriously, saved my life and all my sister-in-laws have them, too. Makes traveling so much easier. We put it on the loudest one usually.

Ps-how are your hands?

Stacy said...

What a handsome guy!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation