We are so excited about Tyler's brother Mike's first book! I just finished it last week. He is such an amazing writer. The characters in his book were funny, intriguing, and unique. I would find myself thinking about the story when I was reading it, and couldn't wait to get back to it. You can read about the book here and buy it here. Congratulations Mike!Tuesday, February 1, 2011
THE ROUGE SHOP
We are so excited about Tyler's brother Mike's first book! I just finished it last week. He is such an amazing writer. The characters in his book were funny, intriguing, and unique. I would find myself thinking about the story when I was reading it, and couldn't wait to get back to it. You can read about the book here and buy it here. Congratulations Mike!Posted by hecklerwife at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment