Tyler wanted to get some good shots of the landslide on Monday after it fell. He asked me to drive him up the canyon and drop him off so that he could hike the mountain on the opposite side.
After I dropped him off, I ran into a blue mustang with white racing stripes. He pulled me over immediately. I guess it is against the law to blow through a road block. The things I do. As soon as he came to my window I started explaining and apologized. He told me I should have gotten permission from UDOT and let me go.
I'm sure he was more curious than anything. What in the world would a mom in a minivan full of small children be doing up a closed canyon???
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Cedar Canyon Landslide
Posted by hecklerwife at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment