Saturday, December 6, 2008

THE TREE

We have made it a tradition to go up the canyon and cut down our Christmas tree each year. This year there wasn't too much snow and amazingly Tyler found our tree within 5 minutes of hiking. We didn't even have to tie it down...he just threw it in the back of the van. Then he topped the trip off with hot chocolate for the ride home.

Ava was freezing by the time we left. I carried her up to see the tree before Tyler chopped it down. Then she spent the rest of the time trying to climb up and over a snow bank.

Zoe was perfectly content to just sit and pile the snow. When we got home we put up all the Christmas decorations...and Tyler even put the lights up on the house. I guess he lived up to his promise after all. We are finally in full Christmas swing.

3 comments:

Cher said...

Looks like there is a lot more snow up there than here! Lovey your pictures. Happy Holidays!!!!!

Cher said...

woah that was a typo.... Lovey

Jenny Roberts said...

I know it is very cold there, but I love seeing the snow pictures. We don't have any of that white stuff here.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation