Last Saturday we hiked the Anasazi Trail in the Santa Clara River Preserve. This time of year it is nearly impossible to stay away from St. George and its beautiful weather. I'm sure Tyler will also do a post with more information on the location, petroglyphs, and mountain biking trails.

I don't know if I've ever been somewhere this concentrated with rock carvings. They were everywhere. What a fun place to explore.
The hike up to the top wasn't bad, but the wind was pretty cold on the cliff. Poor Ava was freezing until I let her run around and warm up a bit.
The hike up to the top wasn't bad, but the wind was pretty cold on the cliff. Poor Ava was freezing until I let her run around and warm up a bit.



And, of course my girls found a pile of dirt. Not a bad way to end any adventure.



3 comments:
I wish we lived closer so we could do more with you, looks fun.
Congrats on the 13 miles that is a great goal.
I'm going to try to post a comment again. I hope it lets me.
That looks like such a fun hike! I love the picture where Zoe is posing like the drawing.
What a nice escape from winter.
Wow! It WORKED!
Post a Comment