I'll admit I have become addicted to coupon shopping. It really shouldn't be too surprising since I love to garage sale, and hate to buy anything at full price. Today I had a few great deals I thought I'd share.
Albertson's is having a sale on Post cereals for $1.57 each. And when you buy 5 boxes, you get a coupon for $5 off your next purchase. So, I bought 5 boxes of cereal for a great price and got 2 gallons of milk and some bananas FREE!
Walgreens has weekly in-store coupons as well as register rewards (cash coupons for your next purchase) which in combination with manufacture coupons = serious savings!
I had a manufacture coupon for buy one get one free schick razors, and combined it with an in-store coupon. I got 4 packages for $4.59...regularly $6.29 each!
The colgate toothpaste was $3.49 with $3.49 register reward = FREE. The reach floss and toothbrush were on sale for 2/$5 with $2.50 register reward + a coupon for $1 off, I paid $1.50 for both. There was a cottonelle wipes coupon in the ad this week, combined with a manufactures coupon I paid $1.50 each...regularly $2.60 each.
Albertson's is having a sale on Post cereals for $1.57 each. And when you buy 5 boxes, you get a coupon for $5 off your next purchase. So, I bought 5 boxes of cereal for a great price and got 2 gallons of milk and some bananas FREE!
Walgreens has weekly in-store coupons as well as register rewards (cash coupons for your next purchase) which in combination with manufacture coupons = serious savings!
I had a manufacture coupon for buy one get one free schick razors, and combined it with an in-store coupon. I got 4 packages for $4.59...regularly $6.29 each!
The colgate toothpaste was $3.49 with $3.49 register reward = FREE. The reach floss and toothbrush were on sale for 2/$5 with $2.50 register reward + a coupon for $1 off, I paid $1.50 for both. There was a cottonelle wipes coupon in the ad this week, combined with a manufactures coupon I paid $1.50 each...regularly $2.60 each.


3 comments:
Hey Susie..I do coupon'ing too. I love it..it's like a game to me and I get a crazy high like I am stealing :) I especially love Walgreens and use the web site, I heart wags to help find my deals! Looove it!
U r awesome! Please do some couponing for me because I, for one, do NOT have the patience and hate the idea of going to more than one store. Winco just started accepting internet coupons so I will at least use some of them there....that's my shopping store these days...crazy cheap all the time!
Where's the Banana Nut Crunch cereal? That stuff is the best!
Post a Comment