Last weekend I ran a 10k fun run in Zions National Park with a bunch of friends. It was a beautiful run down the canyon and I was happy to finish in 55 minutes. Here are Katie (who was the first woman to finish), Keri, Nicole, Meagan, and Leilani.We were able to stay in an amazing cabin for the weekend too, which was a very relaxing way to end such a crazy week. Now I get to sleep in my own bed for a whole 8 days before we head out on our next family adventure.

2 comments:
Good job and nice time! So are you running Wasatch for sure? I wish you were doing Ogden....I'm excited but think it's going to be crazy crowded! Cheers to running! You ready for a full yet? I'm seriously contemplating another one...crazy I know.
Congrats! Great job on finishing with such a good time. I need to get into running.
Post a Comment