Last weekend Tyler was biking up Parawon Canyon and Brian Head. He called and asked if we wanted to meet him for a picnic and hike. So, we packed a lunch and headed up the mountain. We hiked the Alpine Pond loop in Cedar Breaks.
The girls enjoyed getting a little too close to the pond. Yes, I was sure one of them was going to end up covered in that green stuff.
The wildflowers are so beautiful up there. We had a cool spring, which usually means beautiful flowers.
Surprisingly, Ava fell down a few times during the hike. So, once we made it back to the van I gave her the box of Sponge Bob band aids for her knees. She was being so quiet in the back that I didn't see this until we were home.


6 comments:
That is so cute! What a character.
I love Sponge Bob too! How cute.
Ava is looking so old.
That is so funny! That last picture is great!
How cute is that?! I can't believe how much Ava looks like you.
Seriously I'm so jealous of all your adventures! Some day we'll make it down your way. We just bought new mountain bikes so hopefully someday soon:)
Post a Comment