The girls have a Little Critter book called "Just me and my Dad." It is about a little critter who gets to go camping with just his dad. The girls love this book, and after reading it decided that they needed to go camping with their Dad. So, for a while now they have been planning to go while I was recovering with the baby.


My girls are so lucky to have such a fun Dad. He planned, packed, and cleaned up without any help from me. He has been so good to take care of me and the girls these past weeks. I'm so glad I have him. Although, he did have a little incentive...I gave him the ok to do an all day adventure and climb Mt. Charleston if I was feeling well enough.






1 comments:
Considering my experience, I can appreciate what an involved father Tyler is. It is very special and you have 3 lucky children.
Post a Comment