Ren Evans Knudsen was born on June 1st. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20 in long. My labor was pretty quick...we went to the hospital to be induced at 4 am and he was delivered at 11:30 am. All I'll say about the delivery is that I really hate epidurals!We had a really hard time deciding on a name for our boy. We had it narrowed down to Ren, Evan or Jack. Evans is a family name on my side and we just liked Jack. But, in the end we decided on little Ren. Tyler's Great Grandpa was Lorenzo but went by Ren. So, Tyler's Dad was named after him and Tyler's middle name is Ren. We decided we shouldn't stop the tradition. I am so happy we didn't. It is such a strong unique name with a lot of meaning.






4 comments:
Congrats! I am excited for you guys. I love the name Ren.
Oh so happy for you guys!
Congratulations to you and your family! I'll be anxious to hear of how different he might be from raising Zoe and Ava. He was a good size newborn and he is very handsome. I really like his name. I like unique names. I thought Kaden was unique. I'd never heard of it until he was born. Now every boy and their dog is named Kaden. Oh well.
he is so sweet. hope all is going well and that everyone is adjusting to having a new little one around. i'm sure your girls are loving it.
Post a Comment