We went to Red Cliffs this weekend with our friends the Eckley’s. That morning when I called to see if they wanted to go Zoe came up to me and asked “did Zack’s mom say yes?” Then ran away giggling…she was so excited to go hiking with Zack.


Zoe and Zack picked flowers along the way…which after thinking about it may not have been legal?

Tyler caught a lizard with his famous noose. Zoe loves lizards just like her dad….she patted his head and let him run up her shirt before he made his great escape. She really wanted to take him home…maybe next time.





Zoe and Zack picked flowers along the way…which after thinking about it may not have been legal?
Tyler caught a lizard with his famous noose. Zoe loves lizards just like her dad….she patted his head and let him run up her shirt before he made his great escape. She really wanted to take him home…maybe next time.


Ava loved the water…she walked up and down and squealed when Tyler was swinging her feet thru it.


3 comments:
While I was in Delta last weekend I double checked on motels and your best bet is to stay at the Best Western. Too bad we weren't in town at the same time. Tell your husband good luck on the bike trip!
I miss southern Utah. It is so beautiful there. It looks like it was nice weather for your hike.
I love Red Cliffs. I have great memories of us going there a couple of times. Your girls are so stinking cute!
Post a Comment