Monday, April 14, 2008

THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY

Tyler's brother Matt got married last Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so happy for them and excited to have his wife Vikki in our family. As my mother-in-law would say It was "THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!"
I had just gotten after Zoe for picking flowers on the temple grounds…oops!

My mom and I made the red jackets for the girls. They turned out so cute...we got a lot of comments from friends and strangers all day.

We had a few minutes to relax in our hotel room before the reception. This is Tyler's brother Troy and his wife Carmenza...WE MISS YOU!!

Ava insisted that Uncle Troy help her with her tights. He was so sweet to take care of her all day...I think he even claimed her as his own at the reception.

2 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Suzie,
Your girls look so CUTE! I love the dresses, and the black and red. What a fun day! Where have you been? I haven't seen you are girls night forever!

Nicole B. said...

I love the dresses, they are so cute, and of course so are your girls!! I'm with Keri on this one, we haven't seen you in a while. Hopefully you will be able to come to girls night here soon.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation