Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TWILIGHT TRAILER




For those of my friends who are a little obsessed (you know who you are) with the Twilight book series, I found this on another blog and thought I would share. I'm not sure if it is "official" or not, but I guess it’s a little tidbit to keep us all interested.

4 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Sweet! Thanks for posting that Susie, I had not seen it. I am still debating whether I want to see the movie or not. I have my own little "vision" of how Edward is and I hate to ruin it. I suppose I have until December to decide. I will have to tell Megan to come check it out.

Christy said...

Awesome. I'm reading the third book right now. The movie looks good, but we all know that books are better than movies (my husband would disagree with me on that one though).

Megan said...

Great! Now that you've got Twilight on my mind again I just might have to start rereading them. I'm still not convinced they cast the right Edward but I don't think there is an actor out there that could compare to the Edward in my head :)

Jenny Roberts said...

Yes, I am one of the obessed ones. I have been waiting for about a year for either the movie or the next book in the series to come out.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation