Friday, May 9, 2008

HAIR GEL ANYONE?

For some reason Ava loves to put anything she gets on her hands directly into her hair. I have found her with soap, lotion and today....ORANGE JUICE slicked into her hair.
"The trick is to gently smooth it in like this"
I think she even attempted a super man curl. I guess that's what I get for leaving the room for a few minutes to change the laundry.

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

So stinkin' cute! I love food pictures. I don't even want to think of what I've found in my kids' hair.

Nicole B. said...

Oh, too cute!! gotta love things like this. That last photo makes me laugh.

Christy said...

Very cute! What a smile.

My grandma used to say this phrase all the time: "There once was a girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very very good. When she was bad, she was horrid."

Kinda weird I know. I'm not sure where the saying came from.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation