My friend Natalie tagged me…I am new to this but I’ll give it a try. I have been thinking about this for a few days and have had a hard time coming up with a list. So, either I’m not too quirky OR I am blind to my own weirdness.
1. I love yard sales. It becomes quite addictive by mid-summer (I may blame my friend Millie for getting me hooked OR maybe it is in my genes…thanks Dad). I have had 3 yard sales myself in the last 4 years. I don’t even know what I had to sell, but it usually starts with a big item I don’t want to haul off myself like ugly couches. Nothin like having someone pay you $5 to drive away with your old washing machine!
2. It makes me crazy when pictures are hung too high.
3. I hate scary suspenseful movies. Tyler loves them…so on the occasion when I am requested to watch one with him, I always ask if I can just watch the ending before we finish the movie. He never lets me.
4. I have a hard time taking criticism…especially from my poor husband. I don’t know if this count as a quirk OR just a really bad trait. If he tries to tell me something it usually ends with something like “well then do your own laundry!”
5. I can't stand to have long hair anymore. I swear it gives me a headache.
6. I check my e-mail a million times a day. It probably started when I was working full time. Every time the new e-mail chime would sound, I couldn't help myself…I would have to check it immediately.
7. I hate to work out at the gym alone. I always go to a class OR if I’m lucky I go with one of my friends.
Now Tyler is one of the quirkiest people I know. I could EASILY rattle off 7 of his quirks…he is SUCH a creature of habit. Ok…CHER (because your quirks are why I love you), MILLIE (because you need to blog), and anyone else who thinks it might be fun give us your 7!
Friday, June 20, 2008
FIRST TAG---7 QUIRKS
Posted by hecklerwife at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment