Monday, June 30, 2008

ZOE'S BIRTHDAY!

Today is Zoe's 4th birthday. I can't believe my baby is 4 years old already! We started the day early...she woke up at 6:30, climbed on top of my bed and said look how big I am now ( I guess she thinks you have an immediate growth spurt when you turn a year older). But, it was fun for her to open presents with her Dad before he went to work.

We had her party out at Three Peaks because it was the only place I could think of where we could have a picnic area and ride horses. It turned out great...the kids loved riding and all got many turns on "Preacher" and "Comanche."
A BIG thanks to Aunt Amy for driving up from St. George early this morning to finish the owl cake. She always does a great job. All Zoe asked for her birthday was another owl cake...this is a replica of last year's cake.

Ava was so funny trying to hit the pinata. She got in a few good whacks!
Now that is the face of a girl with determination.
Zoe got many great gifts this year. Her Grandma (my mom) sewed a cute owl tote bag and several barbie outfits. One of the outfits has a red jacket made out of the same material as the jacket Zoe wore to her uncle Matt's wedding (see picture below).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE! We love you so much and are grateful to have you in our family. Thanks to everyone who came to the party and for all the gifts. AND..our neighbor boys for bringing the horses.

1 Year Old-2005
2 Years Old-2006
3 Years Old-2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Uncle Matt too! I am happy he shares his birthday with Zoe...she loves him so much.



7 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Hennefer said...

I can't believe that Zoe is 4, I didn't know that she was that much older than McKinlee. It sounds like she had a great day. I hope to see you soon!

Keri Hennefer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Roberts said...

Happy, happy birthday! The owl cake is great.

Chatty Natty said...

What's up with the deleted comments? I love seeing your girls...they look so much like you! I know our girls would have a blast together...have fun in Utah.

Hector and Kandi Knudsen said...

Happy B-day to ZOE from Hector and Kandi. I hope she remembers us.

Cher said...

Sue your girls are so cute! And that cat!! It just sits there on the paper looking so cuddly. I'm bummed I will be missing out on the bbq you and Millie are having! Hope to catch you next time you are in town.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation