Monday, October 20, 2008

JUNIOR PALEONTOLOGISTS

Last weekend we hiked to some dinosaur tracks near Washington.
We were lucky to have some of our girls cousins come along. Sarah was really sweet to hold Zoe's hand while we hiked.
Tyler looking for lizards as usual.
Sarah, Maggie, Zoe and Ava playing in the sand.
The road was covered with several feet of sand near some dunes. We were planning our attack...this is my brother Kenny. I guess the officers at his jail are rubbing off on him...NICE mustache!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You guys are always going on fun adventures and you take awesome pictures! The girls are growing up fast.

Keri Hennefer said...

I can't believe how adventurous you guys are! So much fun! How is the running going? Thanks for calling me the other night, I'd love to go again sometime with you!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation