Sunday, October 12, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

We have a tradition of going to the Staheli Farm every year to pick pumpkins.


The girls loved seeing all the farm animals...Ava wanted to feed them all.

Nothing like a slide that spits you out into a pile of corn OR a hay tube.



Can't wait to go again next year!

4 comments:

Nicole B. said...

What fun!! We took the kids up to paragonah to the pumpking patch and the genius I am I had my camera but no memory card. I was so sad I didn't get pics.

Taryn and the boys said...

Your girls are getting sooo old, I can't believe it. They are darling. I am jelous of all your fun outdoor pictures. I love being able to blog with people now. I feel like I almost keep in better touch even though I am far away.

DannyHollie said...

These are the kind of pictures I hoping to get- but instead we have fuzzy shots of freezing cold crying babies in the dark. I suck at this whole family outings thing...

The Legg Fam said...

Looks like fun !! We did the pumpin patch thing this last weekend, and FROZE!! It was 40 without the wind. Even with the cold and wind we had a great time. I have some pics of our outing on our blog.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation