Thursday, February 12, 2009

DOWNTOWN SLC

Tyler had meetings up in Salt Lake this week, so we tagged along. We stayed at Tyler's brothers house which is really close to downtown. I miss the city. I miss working there. The first day we had to take Zoe to the doctor, so I just picked a random pediatrician close to where we were staying. Right when I walked in I noticed Deron Williams at the counter. Tyler was coming in right behind me and I knew he was going to freak (he is a huge Jazz fan). He didn't want to bug him, so we just sat quietly across the waiting room (although Tyler had a full conversation with him in his head). The next day I met some good friends Millie and Cher at the Childrens Museum at the Gateway. About 5 minutes after arriving, Memo Okur walked past me. What are the chances? So, I had to get some evidence since Tyler was not with me that time.


Millie, Cher and I all got pregnant with our girls the same month. It has been really fun to see them grow up friends. Here are Cecily, Danika and Zoe. I only wish they got to see each other more often.
My swan princess.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It sounds like you had a great week (minus having to go to the doctor) I get excited every time we go down town. I guess I'm so used to small town life SLC feels "alive". I love the children's museum. We went a couple of times last summer. Anyway, I was hoping you could send me your half marathon training schedule? I know I thought you were crazy when you first told me you were going to run, but all of the sudden I really want to do it. I guess you inspired me or something I don't know where this came from. My email is megan_curtis@hotmail.com. And if you have any tips (like "don't do it you're crazy!") I would love any advice you can give. :)

Taryn and the boys said...

How funny. We still need to take you guys to a jazz game sometime when we are back in Utah.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation