After continually being disappointed with our local paper's outdoor section, Tyler decided to send an article to The Spectrum & Daily News. After the sports editor read his article he quickly replied that it was "wonderful" and they wanted to print it as well as 4 of his photographs in the next edition. We were both very excited as this is a step to more opportunities in the future-as well as a good excuse to keep up on his adventures. Once again, I am very proud of my amazingly talented husband. So keep an eye out every Friday, he hopes to make it a reoccurring gig.If you are interested in more about Pine Park read "Off The Beaten Path."

3 comments:
Pretty cool! I should be making my necklace but it's from jcrew. I really like it. It seems to go with just about anything. I want another.
Very cool. I am not surprised. I check in on his blog every now and then and it is very interesting with wonderful photography!
Awesome! What a great article.
Post a Comment