Thursday, September 3, 2009

POWELL

Ever since my first visit to Lake Powell (summer after high school) I'll jump at ANY chance to go. I truly love this place...it is beyond beautiful and truly magical. So when my brother-in-law invited us to come along, we didn't hesitate.

Tyler playing with Matt's camera. Very fun...until you get motion sick and throw up in the bushes...just ask Tyler.


There are surprises around every bend of this lake. We found this huge sand mountain. All the kids made it to the top (with a little help from cousin Mitch). Many other people have also found this hill and carved their names along the way. We found BEN, LINDSEY, TYLER and MITCHELL.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE tubing.

The girls loved it too...although Zoe made Ava try it first to be sure.


Tyler has amazing strength and made it through some CRAZY turns at HIGH speed. I think his forearms are still recovering.


Even after 10 years of marriage (we just hit our anniversary in August) we still have a good time together.


We had such a great time with Matt and the cousins. The girls loved eating lots of candy, swimming, and rocking out to the music on the boat. Thanks again to the Hutchings for letting us tag along on their end of summer trip.

At least 5 feet of air...right Mitch?

4 comments:

Cher said...

Holy crap Sue those tubing pictures had me cracking up! Love them!
Were you in Powell the same time we were??

hecklerwife said...

I don't think so, I'm late in posting the pictures. We were there Aug 21-22nd.

Tubing is great...remember Air Force One? Ohhh the memories!

Chatty Natty said...

I'm dying to go there...maybe in october?? But, we are headed your way this weekend for a mountain biking trip. Any good trails to pass our way? Jake and I will be without the kiddos...wanna come bike with us? We should meet for sure. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of Tylor's crotch.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation