Saturday, March 15, 2008

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

I had a great birthday and am glad that even at my age I can celebrate all weekend. Tyler took me out on Friday night to a movie and a restaurant we haven’t tried- NINJA. It was really good…if you are ever in Cedar and you like sushi GO! On Saturday we went down to Snow Canyon and hiked with the girls. It is really an amazing state park and so close to St. George. I loved our hike and playing in the sand dunes with the girls. I also snuck in some shopping at the outlets and made a few great finds.





2 comments:

Cher said...

Sue I am on a roll for forgetting birthdays. As I may have told you I forgot my own husband's birthday this past October 1st. I will never live it down. And now I have forgotten yours this year. I'm so sorry, but glad to see that you had a fun time. I still love you.
P.S. Your blog looks so great! Love the pictures.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a pretty full weekend and I'm so glad. I was thinking about you all day (well and the day before on Nicole's birthday). I'm so sorry we are such last minute girls and couldn't get a hold of you.
Hope to see you soon.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation