Monday, March 17, 2008

BUBBLE GIRLS

Poor Ava has to endure bathing with her sister. Zoe loves to torture her by putting bubbles in her face and dumping water over her head. She usually takes it pretty well and is always happy to get in again.




3 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Happy Late Birthday Suzie! I didn't evn know that it was your birthday! It sounds like you had fun with your family, that makes the birthday great!

Nicole B. said...

I tried to find your blog once and was not very successful so I am glad you posted to mine!! Happy Birthday, a little late. It looks like you guys had a fun weekend, I love snow canyon. We are still planning on doing girls night if you are going to be around. With the long weekend and the holiday, I think it will be a small crowd.

Megan said...

Your bubble girls are so cute! Aren't you glad they have eachother to "play" with. :)

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation