For those of you who wonder what my husband does as a geologist...this is it! This is his first publication with the Utah Geological Survey about the Sevier Fault in southwestern Utah. It is not light reading by any means, but if you interested click on http://ugspub.nr.utah.gov/publications/special_studies/SS-122.pdf. Yes, I'm the proud wife of a rock nerd! Monday, March 3, 2008
Tyler's First Publication
For those of you who wonder what my husband does as a geologist...this is it! This is his first publication with the Utah Geological Survey about the Sevier Fault in southwestern Utah. It is not light reading by any means, but if you interested click on http://ugspub.nr.utah.gov/publications/special_studies/SS-122.pdf. Yes, I'm the proud wife of a rock nerd! Posted by hecklerwife at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The characters were well-developed and emotionally deep. However, I felt the ending was a bit abrupt.
Post a Comment