Before I had kids I had a hard time imagining what my offspring would actually look like. It it is always interesting to hear which one of us people think our kids look more like. I thought this would be a fun way to REALLY compare all of us. So, for all you bloggers out there that have kids you're TAGGED! lets see a post of you and your kids at about the same age.
Susie, Ava and Tyler at about age 2


5 comments:
I think that both Ava and Zoe look like you Sue, especially the smile. So cute!!
I like your pics. I think Zoe looks like Tyler and Ava looks like you. I really need to start blogging...
I think they both have your smile and your chin. Simply adorable.
I always swore Zoe looked exactly like Tyler- but she's a good mix of the two of you. Ava is definately your clone though- It's not even a contest. Cute pictures!
That's a pretty cute idea, I'm going to have to copy that. I always thought Zoe looked more like Tyler and Ava looks like your clone but after seeing those pics Ava looks alot like Tyler as well. Cute Cute. With kids that cute you should have a dozen.
Post a Comment