This is Zoe's first year playing soccer. Tyler and I both loved playing soccer as kids and couldn't wait for Zoe to be old enough to play. She has loved it so far and we enjoy cheering on the mighty LIONS!
Sharing the half time snack....mmmm oranges!
Good game...although they don't keep track of the score at this age, Zoe's team beat the purple butterflies by a lot!


3 comments:
OH, I love watching the little kids playing soccer. I am so bummed, I didn't know where we would be come soccer season so I didn't get Sahara signed up this year, I am kicking myself now.
Fun! What age are the kids she is playing with? Here it is 4 to 6 year olds on a team which mean the 4 year olds can't keep up.
little kids playing soccer is the best. I coach Austin's team for two years. Such fun.
Post a Comment