Monday, August 18, 2008

SNOWBIRD

Last weekend we went up to Salt Lake for Snowbird's 30th Annual Bicycle Hill Climb and Ultra Widowmaker. Two years ago Tyler did the mountain bike hill climb, and last year they cancelled the mountain bike portion due to bad weather. This year he finally got to do it all. He started on his road bike down in Sandy, then switched to his mountain bike at Snowbird, then rode to the top of the mountain. Total elevation gain was 6,500 feet. He is one tough guy...and he loves to climb!

Still in good spirits half way up the Hill Climb.

At the staging point switching to his mountain bike. Unfortunately, the tram was not running properly so we were not able to meet him at the top finish line. But, they had live music, food, and a bounce house at the bottom which the girls enjoyed.


2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

I so wish I had that kind of determination!

Chatty Natty said...

Ok Sue-he's crazy insane! I think we should plan a biking trip sans the kids:)

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation