Thank goodness for WASHABLE markers. On a daily basis my bedroom becomes an art studio and I can't keep all the supplies picked up for more than a few minutes. Ava loves to draw all over herself any chance she gets. I had to send a "do you know what your child is doing?" e-mail to Tyler with this picture. I'm sure it got a good laugh because let's face it, it is much funnier when you're not the one who has to clean up the kid!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's great. I have a picture of Austin when Tommy colored black marker all over Austin - seriously, all over. I will have to post it sometime.
Looks like you have a little artist. I thought I was the only one that spends a large part of my day picking up paper and markers and crayons and water colors and pencils and pieces of string. It's like I'm taking crazy pills!!!! Every time I turn around Cecily has created another picture and left all the scraps somewhere in the house. Her new thing is taking push pins to the edge of her paper pictures and then she tapes them to the window so the sun shines through. Creative idea but push pins all over the floor not such a good idea. It looks like you had a fun weekend! Your kids will have the best memories of all your outdoor adventures as a family!
Even with all the marker she is still so dang cute! And I so know what you mean that it is more funny to an outsider.
Wow, this whole blogging thing is really amazing. I'm very new at it and so I'm still not totally sure how it all works but it was sooo fun to hear from you. Your trip sounded really fun and your kids are beautiful! You are an incredible picute "takerer". Karina in Kansas
Post a Comment