Sunday, September 7, 2008

DAY 3 GOBLIN VALLEY

Day 3 we spent in Goblin Valley. It was really raining this day, so we didn't get to do the hike Tyler had planned down the narrows of Little Wild Horse Canyon (we decided it's not the smartest thing to do while it's raining). We didn't let the rain stop all the fun...we ran and hiked around in the "goblins" getting wet and muddy. VERY fun place for the little ones.




When we got back to Torrey, we had burgers and ice cream at Slackers.


This overlooks some amazing goose necks.
Then we hiked out to sunset point for a great photo opportunity of beautiful Torrey.


There was an old cabin next to the cabins we stayed in. We tried to get some pics of the girls next to the old doors. There are some full pictures of the cabin on Tyler's blog.


Every night Tyler and I would sit out on the porch while the girls were falling asleep. We watched a movie one night and read the others. It was so relaxing and peaceful. I would highly recommend the Cowboy Cabins http://www.cowboyhomesteadcabins.com/index.html if you are planning a trip to Torrey.

It had been too long since we had been to this area...we absolutely love it. Hopefully we'll make it a Labor Day tradition...so next year join us!

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

I shouldn't be suprised you guys are always up to fun stuff! It has been years since I have been to goblin valley, so much fun there, I bet your girls had tons of fun. We would hike little wild horse again in a heartbeat. Great pics BTW.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation