Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PINK TUTU

I took Ava to get her picture taken this morning, and couldn't help taking a few more when we got home. I found this tutu at a garage sale last summer (paid $1 for it and another) and it fits her perfectly. I think I might just start posting ALL my garage sale goodies to make you jealous!


So, Tyler wasn't thrilled with her going topless for the pictures. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, and it's working I'm already jealous. I have to figure out how to make one of those.

DannyHollie said...

Who did your pics and where? The Tutu is adorable and you know I'm violently jealous of anything pink and girlie. Love her little piggy-tails as well- Her hair is getting so long!

Chatty Natty said...

Yep I'm jealous!

Cher said...

So cute Sue! It makes me feel guilty that I never have taken Cecily in to get cute kid pictures. We have a million pictures of her but just none of her posed in a studio with cute girly things. Really what kind of a mom am I?

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation