This weekend we hiked to the Ice Cave. It is just up the road from the visitors center at Duck Creek (but the road is a little rough for the van), so we hiked it. Tyler had told me about this cave before, it was used by the pioneers to keep ice all year long. It really was cold...and there was still some ice in it from last winter.



After the hike we stopped at OUR favorite spot for some fire roasted dogs and marshmallows. Autumn is definitely in the air up Cedar Canyon. I'm sure the colors will be out in the next few weeks. It truly is a beautiful place.



2 comments:
You guys have so much fun!!! Fall really is in the air isn't it? We go some beautiful leaves from a hike yesterday. We also got a flat tire on our drive there.
I'm so jealous of all the fun your family has...can I tag along next time?
Post a Comment