Saturday, November 22, 2008

ELLEN

A couple of weeks ago I was watching the Ellen show on TV when she announced that she was taking her show to Vegas. I immediately ran to my computer and requested tickets. The next Saturday night I got a phone call letting me know that 4 tickets were on there way! I was really excited to make a day of going to Vegas with 3 great friends.

Our first stop was to one of my favorite clothing stores...H&M. We definitly spent way too much time in there, but we all found some great purchases including a pair of hot pink heels for Hollie.
We stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and were on our way to Caesars Palace for the show. After being faced with an almost impossible task of finding a parking place, we were RUNNING to the theater (luckily Hollie agreed to not wear the hot pink heels until we got to the theater).
When we got to the theater an Ellen employee pulled us aside and switched our tickets for the FRONT ROW!!! We couldn't believe our luck. It was a great show with Bette Midler, Pink and an illusionist. During the Pink concert Ellen came over and stood right in front of me....I was litterarly a foot away from her.
So, the show airs on Monday, November 24th at 4pm in UT. Be sure to watch for my head behind Ellen during Pink's performance. What a fun...and exhausting day!!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Ellen is so funny. That is cool that you got to go and you sat in the front row. How fun. I'm going to set the DVR to record it tomorrow. Maybe I'll see your head.

Keri Hennefer said...

Thanks again Suzie for such a fun day! It really was great! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. And I'm glad I have enough notice to tune in. Thanks for the heads up.

Chatty Natty said...

Wow, looks like fun! And I'm so jealous of the H&M shopping trip....love, love, love that store but can never go because well, I live in Idaho:(

Anonymous said...

I payed very close attention the entire episode and sure enough your cute little face appeared during Pinks first song. I guess your famous! :)

Hector and Kandi Knudsen said...

Susie, Your Famous!

The Legg Fam said...

Sounds like, and looks like you had a great time!!!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation