Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT

Yes, I know what you are thinking...yet another one of "those people" who are obsessed with "that book series". And with this post I guess I must admit that I did enjoy the books...a lot. I heard someone describe Twilight as literary junk food, and I think she's right. You know how it is when you pop the lid to the Pringles canister or tear into a package of Oreos - you can't stop eating them, those empty-calorie, high-sodium, trans-fantaculous, utterly irresistible treats. Yep, that's how it is.

So, now that I have the admission of being one of "those people" out there, I guess I can also admit that I had my ticket to the movie weeks in advance AND wore matching t-shirts with my friends to the midnight showing.


I think I'm ready to stop the embarrassment now, but will admit that if it takes a vampire movie and matching shirts to get all of my Cedar friends to the movies with me...I'll do it again anytime! (thanks to everyone I stole pictures from...I forgot my memory card).

2 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

I went with like 30 girls from my ward, but we didn't have matching t-shirts now I feel like I missed out on something.

Alisha said...

I know exactly what you mean. I went to dinner and the movie premiere with about 9 girlfriends. I wish I blogged about it too....but I guess I still can! =)

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation