I have an AMAZING photographer and friend. Every time she takes pictures of our family she ALWAYS gets incredible pictures. Usually getting my kids picture taken is a stressful and sometimes miserable experience, but with her I can relax because she always gets the shots. All the pictures she has taken for us are truly treasures. Tyler even enjoyed it...a little. Click here to see our shoot http://nicolebulkleyphotography.blogspot.com/. And here to see more of her work http://www.nicolebulkley.com/.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those were great pictures. You have such a cute family. I love the family picture where Ava is cheesing it. Adorable!
I also love the pictures that you and Tyler take of all your adventures. I don't like the spiders and snakes, but the scenery pictures and of course, the pictures of the girls are gorgeous.
Seriously, your girls are so cute. Thanks for letting me do the pictures!
Holy Moly! I love this shoot of you family, so stinking cute! You hair looks great too! SOOOOO cute. If my family shots turn out half as good as yours I'll be thrilled!
Post a Comment